Skoda has been a well-established constructor since 1911. Offering high capacity machines, they are specifically present in power, oil & gas industries, shipbuilding, transportation, earth moving equipment and general machining.
All machines can be easily automated and equipped by automatic milling-head changer, automatic tools changer and automatic table changer.
With large and flexible machines, Skoda is the solution for challenging and technical projects:
- Power: Nuclear, coal & gas, hydro power plant components, wind power components, heat exchangers
- Shipbuilding: Diesel engine blocks, crankshafts, gearboxes, propeller shafts, propeller blades
- Oil & gas: Valves, vessels, offshore platform components, pipes
- Transportation: Bogie frames & chassis, engine blocks, airplane landing gears, forms for automotive
- Earth moving equipment: Mining extractor components
- General machining: Large size gears…
Machines provided high machining capacities:
- Boring-milling Series: Spindle diameter from 130 to 300 mm - Y axis from 3 000 to 10 000 mm
- Lathe Series: Headstock traverse from 1 250 to 6 000 mm